Sunday, August 24, 2008

Caving

I don't know if all of you know but I went caving during the summer for a high adventure. I had lots of pictures and a lot of stories. I got bigtime dirty. After I went caving Mom and Dad soaked my clothes four times before the water wasn't pure black. Some of the times you had to get wet and sometimes you had to go through pure mud.

In this picture I just crawled through 3 feet of dirty water because there is no way around it. It was called the Birth canal because you had to get wet to go through. It was also a tight squeeze.








In this other picture if you didn't have your body the right way you would get stuck. This is the only place I actually got clostrophobic. Its called the keyhole because your body had to be the right way to fit through.








In this picture we all said that a spider was in the hole and that it dragged you down into it. To get out you had to fight it.

7 comments:

Garn said...

K dude, that looks scary.

Kariana said...

so i don't know if i've told you how completely jealous i am that i never got to do this fun adventure stuff growing up... lame! miss you dude! i wish you could come visit!!

Shantel said...

I am so freaking jeolous of you!! I don't know what else to say... I am writhing in jeolousy!!!

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

So fun!! What I want to know is how long it took your mom to wash all that dirt off your cloths? Just joking. YOUR A LUCKY BOY.

Dacia said...

I want more posts!!!!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Okay Riley, you're slackin...you haven't been caving since August & school has already started...surely something interesting is happening in HS? How about an update???

Dacia said...

We were just talking about caving with Brody this weekend and your photos on your blog. Time to update!!!