Sunday, August 10, 2008

A boating campout

This weekend I went on a campout and on the campout we went skiing and wakeboarding and tubing I didn't get any pics of skiing but, boating was the funnest thing i've ever done in my life. The first time I went skiing I got up and the third time I went wakeboarding I got up. Even if when I was younger I skiied. It's different because that time the skiies were tied together. When I was younger I also tried to learn to wakeboard but it was just to hard. I hope all of you liked my wipeout at the end of the clip.

I also climbed trees there and my dinner was a bag of chips, a sub and a 2 liter bottle of rootbeer. For breakfast I had donuts and rootbeer. It was really good. One of my teachers tried to go barefooting(skiing on your bare feet) but it was to choppy. When you go barefooting you need to have water that looks like glass. When I went wakeboarding I was up for 3 minutes. I did better on skiing and wakeboarding than any other kid except those that own boats.

Now the troop calls me merman because I am really good at watersports. I told them how chad is really good so they think I have the same genes as him. All of these were taken with my awesome digital camera. We are going on another boat campout this next month because everyone loved this campout so much.

The picture with me in a tree, I was about 20 feet in the air and if I fell I would have broken a lot of bones. But I like doing crazy things so I had an awesome time.


2 comments:

Dacia said...

I love it! We miss you and love getting to see all the fun things you are doing - boating campout - what could be better. I did have to laugh at your wakeboarding - 2 minutes of nothing and then you do something:) Luckily I have wakeboarded also and know the wake looks awfully big out there. (I think you need a new camera man when you were tubing... - it did help us to feel how crazy the boat was going trying to flip you off - nice job)

Brett said...

So you got Chad's genes for water sports, you got Shantel's genes for loving of books, you got Dacia's genes for being smart... all you're missing are my genes for being astonishingly good looking...

Oh well, no one's perfect. ;-)